[Coastal] North Houston Lunch Bunch, September 10th

Jim Spangler spangler at wt.net
Fri Sep 5 13:50:49 PDT 2003

All are welcome! The North Houston Lunch Bunch (basically a group of SCAers
and those who aren't SCAers but hang with us anyway) will gather at Supreme
Soup and Salad from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm on Wednesday, September 10th, 2003.
Directions: I-45 south, exit Greens Road, get on south bound feeder, turn
into the Greenspoint Technology Center about a block down from the Greens
Road intersection.

In Service,
Signy

PS: This is my last one to host as I will have moved by the next one!