[Coastal] Loch Brewer's Guild

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 05:47:41 PDT 2003

I'm going to do my best to be there Friday.

William

--- Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------

The reactivation of the Loch Brewer's Guild will take
place this Friday, 9/19, at 6:00pm, at the house of
Ld. Madog of Glastonbury.  All are welcome, but if
you're coming, please let me know by phone or email
ahead of time (I need to know how many tasting glasses
to have clean, at the least!!!).

Location is 1119 Laurel Valley Dr, Houston (best route
to intersection of El Dorado & El Camino.  Go east on
El Dorado one light to Diana.  Turn left, take the
second right onto Laurel Valley.  Fourth house on the
right, look for the shield out front.  Phone is
281-486-8397.

If you want to make something, bring your ingredients
& whatever gear you have, hopefully we can loan the
rest.  If you just want to learn, come and taste and
watch.  If you have questions, contact me or Drake in
advance.

Cheers!

Madog

mka Matt Gilson