[Coastal] Accepting Applications - Coastal Regional Herald

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Tue Apr 6 22:44:23 PDT 2004

Greetings to the populace of the Coastal Region:

It has been my pleasure to serve you as Solstice Herald, but my two years in office ends at Argent Anniversary, and the time has come to accept applications for my successor.  Interested parties should send their application, along with proof of membership, to the Star Principal Herald, HL Etienne de St. Amaranth, with a copy to me.

Questions can be directed to me at snorri at houston.rr.com or to Etienne at star at ansteorra.org.

In continued service,
Lord Snorri Hallsson
Solstice Herald