[Coastal] Youth Rapier

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 18:37:02 PDT 2004

Unto the List, I bring this message by request.

YIS,

William
--------------------

On April 16-18 the Barony of Stargate will host its
annual
Baronial Championships. One championship to be decided
is Youth
Rapier. The tournament style will depend on the number
of
competitors and Her Excellecy Ellisena's wishes. I ask
that all
competitors bring all their weapons and prepare a
Letter of Intent
for Her Excellency. It truly is a pleasure to serve
Baroness
Elissena and I hope we have many fighters come to vie
for this great
opportunity.
For more information, please see the latest Black Star
or visit
the Stargate Baronial website
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/baronial2004.html.

Also, marshalls are needed for the event. Please, all
marshalls
that can make it come and marshall the fights. Thank
you.
If any more information is needed, feel free to e-mail
me at
shadi at e....

In Service,
Brian o'hUilliam
Youth Rapier Champion of the Barony of Stargate