[Coastal] Bag of lost plates at Baronial

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 06:27:01 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

I am looking for a set of 8 glass plates that were left on a table at the
back of the baronial pavilion.  They should have been double bagged in some
sort of plastic bags.

I'm afraid that I didn't find out until afterwards that my dear mother had
loaned me her plates in addition to the 40 napkins and sent them with my
lord (without mentioning them to me) and my ever helpful lord had put them
on the table (without mentioning them to me).  I didn't know about them
until we got home SO guess what I didn't pack up when we were leaving?  I'm
hoping someone might have picked them up because now, of course, my mother
would like them back.

Gee, isn't it just great when everyone is SOOOOO helpful, helpful, helpful!

If anyone has any idea what became of them please contact me.  Email above
or phone 281-933-4078.  THANKS!

Matilda the Plain writing for Lady Melody my-name-is-now-mud McGregor