[Coastal] Stargate/ Loch Melee practice

Mike Dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 21:41:03 PDT 2004

Tuesday Sept. 7th, UoH Melee practice reminder number 2

things we will be doing
1. Walk through the commands and see what we all remember
2. the ol advance to engage drill (my personnel favorite, ugg)
3. if we are lucky we will have a newer fighter or two to put right in the middle of the line, that's always fun for them
4. good ol fun fighting

I encourage the archers to come out and do the walk throughs. See where you think you can do the most good.

watch the melee, fight the battle, knock a friend upside the helmet, its all fun.

Capt. Michael