[Coastal] Stargate Baronial

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Dec 28 09:41:19 PST 2004

Greetings Unto the Lists!

I will be coordinating the Stargate Museum for the Stargate Baronial Event of April 8-10, 2005. I am looking for goode gentles to sit at the museum during the operating hours for an hour or two at a time. Operation hours of the Museum are from 11 am until 4 pm. Your duties would be:

1. To protect the items on display from the vagaries of wind and weather. This also includes keeping the display neat should someone who is viewing the items inadvertantly move them from their place.

2. To be pleasant to those viewing the museum to make their stay an enjoyable one. This includes offering them chairs, drink and food of which my helpers are encouraged to also partake.

3. To answer what questions you can concerning the items on display. (A short history lesson will be offered to all who volunteer for this pleasant duty.)

4. To make any honored "Living History" guests comfortable. These are persons who are familiar with Stargate history who may be attending the museum in order to share their memories with the populace.

5. To help with either setting up or taking down the museum or both, depending upon your schedule and mine. Set up will begin at 10:30 a.m. and take down will commence promptly at 4 p.m.

This is an excellent and pleasant duty and an excellent way to serve the Barony. If you think you might be interested in helping out at the Museum, please contact me at hlannes at ev1.net  Please be aware that I have special gifts for those who come forward to my aide. I look forward to having your help! Until then, I remain...
In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen