[Coastal] Files of SCA-related info

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Dec 30 08:33:47 PST 2004

Dear Mistress Teleri,
I might be interested in some things for the Kingdom Historian files. I am actively seeking old Black Stars. Old Serpent's Tales, Two Towers etc. are also welcome  If you have any of those, I could definately be interested. Plus some of the things you mention might also be suitable to keep for posterity. Let's talk. hlannes at ev1.net
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen