[Coastal] Files of SCA-related info

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 10:56:10 PST 2004

Teleri, I can collect them anytime this week at lunch or after work, as
we have done before.  You can let me know who you designate to give them to,
and I'll pass them over to the appropriate person/s at the next Stargate Populace
meeting, which is this Monday, 1/3/05.

Figure this will be easier for those folks in the outlying areas, like Annes; since I'm near you
and heading to Pop. as well.
Cheers, Hillary