[Coastal] Coastal Invasion still on?

Steelquist, John F John.F.Steelquist at boeing.com
Thu Feb 12 15:35:30 PST 2004

I'm going.  Same thought - early morning (like 6 am at Alexis'?) on Saturday.  Riders?  Drivers?

Michael of Grave's End (Our Captain, Brave & True) is bringing a garage pavilion.

Sorry for the bandwidth, folks, but we were rained out this Tuesday when this stuff was supposed to be ironed out...

Ulsted, grunt soldier (woo hoo!)