[Coastal] Black Stag with a Golden Hart

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 19:23:00 PST 2004

Unto the Coastal Region:

The Shire of La Marche Sauvage is in search of four champions!  The second
champion will be cowned our Golden Hart Rapier Champion.  The hopefuls will
need to overcome obstacles to retrieve the Golden Apple.  Bring a variety of
weapons for they will be needed.  Do you know of someone that is up to the
challenges that must be faced?

The Trials begin on the 21st of February...

Lady Rosalia Castiglioni
event steward

For more information look on our site at
www.mcallen.lib.tx.us/orgs/sca_lms.htm or you can find us on the Ansteorran
groups pages.

For hotels in the area we have located the following with openings:

Motel 6
956-687-3700
700 expressway 83
McAllen, TX. 78577
$42.99-$48.99

La Quinta
956-687-1101
800-531-5900 National res. phone #
1100 S. 10th St.
McAllen
$59.00

Posada Ana
800-378-7946
620 W. Expressway 83
McAllen
$65.99

Days Inn of McAllen
956-686-1586
1421 S. 10th St.
Mcallen
$65.00-$69.00

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-