[Coastal] Loch Brewer's Guild

Drake Dunivan drakedunivan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 20:03:44 PST 2004

We could use the extra brewing equipment as we are
always trying to get people to try thier hands in
brewing something.

I would give you direction to his place but mine and
wissa memory are becoming faulty and blindly make our
way there now... damn hangovers!  Your best bet to get
directions right now would to call him on his cell
phone 832-771-8392.

drake