[Coastal] Loch Equestrian & Archery Practice

HiyoAG24@aol.com HiyoAG24 at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 03:54:28 PST 2004

Happy New Year!

Just a reminder - Loch's Equestrian practice is this Sunday, Jan 4 at our
farm just south of Alvin. Starts at noon, goes til dark/6pm.

Archery practice starts at 2pm.

Weather looks like it could go either way, so call after 9am on Sunday if it
looks like rain (we get different weather than Houston, or even Pearland, so
looking out your window may not give you an accurate report).  281-756-9621

Any rumors you may have heard about woodchipping this weekend - it's called
off due to soggy ground where the chipping would take place.

Hope to see y'all on Sunday!

--Katharyn