[Coastal] defenders of the coast

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Jan 15 19:37:52 PST 2004

Captain Michael said:
> so you.... need to decide, if we go as a unit to one....... and.......
> if so , which one it will be....

I agree that it would be best if we go as a unit. However, many people
may feel strongly about going to one event or the other (getting to see
friends and so on), therefore we may need to have two groups that
weekend.

It is currently my intention to go to Seawinds and shoot lots of people
there.

Neassa, archery-squire to Sir Alexis

(Woo-hoo! Did ya read that? :-) Archery-squire... Now *that* is cool! )