[Coastal] defenders of the coast

Patty prand at swbell.net
Thu Jan 15 20:17:06 PST 2004

I hear that Seawinds will be more fun.  Okay I am a little biased being one of the autocrats.  I would like to extend a personal invitation for you to attend our event.  Siege of the Abbey was one of Seawinds best events, but this event is actually Coastal Invasion II.  The abbey was sold so it is no longer available to us.  While we cannot promise fighting in the arroyos we can promise a good time.  We will be holding a war practice to get ready for Gulf War.  In addition to lots of melee fighting, Seawinds will be celebrating its 20th anniversary.  So come share this special time with Seawinds.
There is more information about Coastal Invasion II on our website at www.seawinds.org   with updates coming soon.

In Service,
Caitriona
Co Autocrat for Coastal Invasion II/Seawinds 20th Anniversary

Mike Dowdy <mdowdy at houston.rr.com> wrote:
Greetings friends,

I am deeply sorry I have been unable to attend practice as or late.... .. but that... will change...

What I would ask is that each of you consider something...We will have a privite vote on later... .........a matter of two votes... if we fight as a unit at 1 of 2 upcomming events... or go our own path.. and... if we chose one.. which will it be

there is a many goings on as of late.. and 2 great events that we as a unit can go to....... unforuntatly  they are on the same weekend.........

one is the seawinds anniversary event... and siege of the abbey..... a great one....this event has proved time and time again to be a fun filled weekend

the other one is North Sea Raids.. and.... I have mentioned many times that this event needs to be held again as it is great fun.. and there in no other event like it that I know of........ .......

so you.... need to decide, if we go as a unit to one....... and....... if so , which one it will be....
I believe that we need to go as a unit..... come one come all to one of these events... ether one.... both will be a great deal of fun.. I cannot suggest one or the other.. as Seawinds and Ravensfort I hold with equal respect. This vote is not in any rush... please take your time to consider it, talk to you fellow company members..... you decide. The field of battle matters not....... so long as the honer of the company is served

the voteing will take place in the next couple of weeks... so you have time to consider, consult and decide what you feel is best.

Capt. Michael of Gravesend. .