[Coastal] defenders of the coast

Paul Thorne paulthorne at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 16 04:42:54 PST 2004

Woo-hoo, that is excellent!  Congratulations!!

	 I also would like to Join our event autocrat in inviting one and all down
to Coastal Invasion.  It will be a good time to get all the archers from
Coastal region together so we can discuss the upcoming War and our roll in
it.  Looking forward to seeing everyone soon,

Yours in Service,

Lord Jean-Paul de Calmont
Sergeant of Archers Coastal Region