[Coastal] Land Requests for Gulf War XIII

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 19 13:32:38 PST 2004

Greetings!

This is a reminder that pre-registration for Gulf Wars XIII will be closing on January 31st. If you have not yet pre-registered, you can find the form in the Black Star or online at http://www.gulfwars.org/forms.html. This year you will be able to register online using your credit card. You can find this link at http://www.gulfwars.org/index.html.

Remember that in order to camp with Ansteorra, you must be pre-registered. Once you pre-register, please contact me, Graf Galen  Kirchenbauer - galenbv at ix.netcom.com with the information for your land reservations.  Please include SCA and Modern names, group you wish to camp with, number of tents and sizes, and whether there are any minors (helps with looking up registrations).  Please remember that space is allocated on the number of people pre-registered at a rate of 10'x15' per person _not_ by tent size. If you have any questions please contact me at the  e-mail above.  the deadline for land requests is February 15th.

Things seem very quiet in pre-reg land right now.  Surely this is but the calm before the storm that shall come.  Now is the time to assure your compatriots that you shall stand beside them upon the field of honor when we contest with Timaris!

Galen W. Bevel
galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.