[Coastal] Fw: Crown rotation

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 14:43:05 PST 2004

At 03:50 PM 1/19/2004 -0600, you wrote:

> > FYI
> > This is the way the rotation looks for last year, this year and next year.
> > I THINK the rotation is a "suggestion" and not a rule, and therefore at
>the
> > pleasure of Thier Majesties and/or the Kingdom Seneschal.  I could find no
> > reference to it in Kingdom Law.
> > gwyneth
> >

> > > North---May2003
> > > Central---Nov.2003
> > > Southern---May2004
> > > Western---Nov.2004
> > > Coastal--May2005
> > > North---Nov.2005

Gwyneth,

The rotation of Crown has been around in one form or another for many
years.  The current pattern was set during Richard and Gladwin's reign when
I was Kingdom seneschal.  It was never put into the Kingdom Law because it
was seen more as tradition and special circumstances might come up
requiring an alteration of the pattern.

Sir Burke