[Coastal] Loch Equestrian/Archery Practice

HiyoAG24@aol.com HiyoAG24 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 03:27:08 PST 2004

Feb 1 is the first Sunday, so it's time for Loch Soilleir's monthly
Equestrian and Archery Practice.

It's a bit soggy, so your feet might get a bit muddy (that's what riding is
for!) and of course, there's this very large mundane sporting event happening
that day.  However, we are still planning on playing - for a little while, at
least.

Equestrian starts at noon, archery not until 2pm.  We'll wrap up early so
folks can watch the game, or you are welcome to stay and watch with us (and clean
tack!).  Please RSVP if you plan on staying, so I can plan for munchies.

Hope to see y'all on Sunday!

--Katharyn