[Coastal] Heraldic Recognition

Cindi Picou cdpicou at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 4 09:39:34 PDT 2004

VIVAT!!!! to Lord Jayme and HL Snorri - you have distinguished yourselves honorably. Our Kingdom is vastly enriched by your knowledge and dedication!

Selina of the Wood
Silent Trumpet Pursuivant
Barony Bordermarch

Alden Drake <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Lords and Ladies,
It is my pleasure to announce that two heralds in the Coastal Region have successfully passed all five components of the Pursuivant Extraordinary exam, given by the Ansteorran College of Heralds, and are henceforth to be recognized as Heralds-at-Large.  They are HL Snorri Hallsson (former Solstice Herald) and Lord Jayme Dominguez del Valle (Seawinds Pursuivant).  Their reward for this recognition is paperwork!  As At-Large heralds, they shall be listed as deputies to Solstice Herald and required to report quarterly to that office.

Selina Designs
http://www.geocities.com/cdpicou@sbcglobal.net/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world
Albert Einstein