[Coastal] Seeking (deputy) marshall

Scarhart scarhart at chivalry.com
Sun Jul 18 09:30:26 PDT 2004

I'm currently seeking a deputy marshal for the Barony of Stargate who is a
competent armorer with space to store the baronial loaner gear. I've tried
unsuccessfully for nearly a year to make my new house space work for storing
the armor; it's finally time to call for assistance. Plus, I'm losing the
vehicles that I used to transport the loaner armor and the pale to practice,
so again I need help.

Duties will include:

*	Storing the armor (currently, the armor fills up six 48-gallon
boxes, plus a couple of shields)
*	Repairing or organizing the repair of various pieces
*	Transporting or arranging the transport of the pale and a choice set
of armor to practice once a week, Tuesday nights at the University of
Houston
*	Transporting or arranging the transport of a few pieces of loaner
gear to the annual baronial championship tournament

Because the armor is equal parts Stargate and Loch Soilleir, a worthy from
the southern half of the practice could also step up and help out, although
as Sir Jason's deputy.

Cheers,

Andrew Scarhart

Knight Marshall, Stargate