[Coastal] Stargate marshall not at Tuesday practice

Patricia Flynn pflynn at mail.ev1.net
Sun Jul 25 20:06:52 PDT 2004

Message has been forwarded to him.

Gwenfrewi

From: "Scarhart" <scarhart at chivalry.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:51:15 -0500

I'm traveling on business and won't be at Tuesday night practice. Would
someone inform Arghun that I won't be bringing a helmet for his daughter,
please? I don't have his number. Thanks!

Andrew Scarhart

--
Patricia Flynn

Skulking amidst the mini-mall parking lot, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a reflective halberd, cometh Gwenfrewi And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! The enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!!"