[Coastal] Loch Equestrian Practice

HiyoAG24@aol.com HiyoAG24 at aol.com
Tue Jun 1 16:02:28 PDT 2004

Just wanted to remind y'all that Loch's monthly Equestrian Practice will be
this Sunday, June 6 at our farm south of Alvin.  We usually get started around
noon and end when we get tired or 6pm, whichever comes first.

If the weather looks questionable, give us a call (281-756-9621) after 9am
Sunday to see if we're still on.

At this point, archery is on hold unless you make arrangements for another
time (or another marshal) as Dale is working 2pm-10pm.

As an added incentive to come visit - the blackberries are in season and
you're welcome to all you can pick!  (blackberries do grow with other unpleasant
vine-y/spike-y things: wild roses, poison ivy, etc, so dress accordingly if you
choose to go foraging)

Hope to see y'all on Sunday!

--Katharyn