[Coastal] New Solstice Herald

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Tue Jun 29 16:23:52 PDT 2004

Greetings to the populace of the Coastal Region from Snorri Hallsson,
Solstice Herald:

It has been my honor and my privilege to serve these two years past as the
Coastal Regional Herald.  However, my time is nearing an end and my
successor has been named.

Please join me in welcoming Lord Alden Drake as the new Solstice, effective
as of Argent Anniversary.  Since the office will be in various stages of
transition between now and then, please include any correspondence for
Solstice to both myself (snorri at houston.rr.com) and to Alden
(alden_drake at sbcglobal.net) until that time.

Congratulations and thanks to Alden for his continued service to the Coastal
Region and the College of Heralds!

Honor and glory, health and fortune,

HL Snorri Hallsson

snorri at houston.rr.com