[Coastal] Melee Practice UofH

Mike Dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Sun Mar 7 18:56:01 PST 2004

It is wished that we, as a army, take the field wearing the Ansteorran War
tabards. Much like in the early days of the war.. a gold and black wave of
ansteorran heros will drive our foes from the feild of battle......

 I would bring my Defender tabard as well. We can, if folks want to, use
those in non-war point battles.. or to jump into a touni with.

William, can you make sure that the LS Defender banner makes it to war as
well?

Michael