[Coastal] Gulf War kitchen facilities contact

Scarhart scarhart at chivalry.com
Thu Mar 11 05:06:15 PST 2004

Good morning,

Who should I contact about using/sharing/adding to the Stargate/Loch kitchen
area at Gulf War? We brought our own tables and stoves last year, but I
recall folks suggesting we simply share in the baronial kitchen instead.

Anyway, just trying to figure out what to bring this year. (Nothing like
last minute planning, eh? :-))

If someone would let me know at work who to contact, that would be great.
Here's my work address:

scottj at totalsem.com

Cheers,

Andrew Scarhart