[Coastal] Coastal common area at GW - lost and found items

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 10:56:54 PST 2004

On Sunday at cleanup of the common area, several items, deemed not trash, were secured till their
owners may be found:
1 - beige ceramic mug 'Cinch College' logo
1 - beige ceramic mug 'Suinner Ratsherrn Bier' logo
1 - wood fan in box (possibly new)
1 - dinner dagger with jewel in hilt

Please send me an e-mail if these items be yours, and I'll arrange a return.  If I don't hear from
anyone by Stargate Baronial in April, these items will be donated to an SCA auction for some good
cause.

Thanks, Hillary Greenslade, Stargate