[Coastal] Fund Raiser for Argent AA. at Stargate Baronial

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Tue Mar 30 06:44:09 PST 2004

Sorry for the cross posting.
Someone Called me and left a message that they
wanted to run the fundraiser at stargate baronial.
I would greatly love to have this done at the event, but the gentle
did not leave a name or contact information.

So please if you have already contacted me and left a message please
contact me again.

Also if you are interested, and have not yet contacted me please do so.

L'in-servizio con l'amore
La signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte

La vostra vita è la vostro propria...Grippilo