[Coastal] Chivalric Loch Guardian

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sat May 8 20:05:29 PDT 2004

Unto Ansteorra, We send our Greeting in this New Year!

At Loch Guardian, on the weekend of May 14 through May
16, a Chivalric Grand Tournament will be held to see
who will become Our new Chivalric Loch Guardian.  We
invite all to come and compete in this Grand
Tournament. Those who wish to be considered for the
Title of Loch Guardian must submit a Letter of Intent.
 Letters of Intent will be accepted up to the time
when “LAY ON” is first called.

The Tournament will be in the style of a Pas de Arms
of four rounds.  The first round will be a challenge
round on the open field.  The second round will be a
challenge round at the Barrier.  The third round shall
be a challenge round of matched weapons.  The forth
round will be a melee round between the two sides.  No
round shall last more than one hour.  Those competing
are encouraged to seek out the Ladies Gallery to gain
their insights as to the bouts which would be most
pleasing to their eyes.  At the end of the four
rounds, the two sides, the Ladies Gallery, and We
shall each choose among those who have competed that
day and submitted a Letter of Intent.  The number to
advance will be determined by the number of entrants
who have submitted a Letter of Intent.  Those chosen
shall then compete in the final rounds to become Loch
Guardian.

William of Welewen and Narkissa Ekaterina Vladimirova
Baron et Baroness
Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra