[Coastal] Conditions at UH

Amanda Bowen reason_prevails at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:05:55 PST 2004

I was down there today (well obviously, since I go to school there) and
general conditions on campus are quite muddy. That said I didn't go by our
particular patch of ground, so it might still be halfway decent. And there's
always fighting in the parking lot. But hey, that's someone else's call.

Galiana