[Coastal] Stargate heraldic consultation & Gates Edge fiber artsnight

Amanda Bowen reason_prevails at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 16 12:34:18 PST 2004

What the ever-intrepid Groa failed to mention was that Armillary Herald will
also be foisting her attempts at period food onto unsuspecting victims...
er... guests. So come, bring food, be fed, and help your poor Armillary
finish up the very last of the AAA submissions. (They're almost done,
folks!)

Galiana
Coloring Book Hell (er... Armillary) Herald