[Coastal] stargate/loch practice tonight is on

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 10:50:37 PST 2004

>Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 18:33:38 -0600
>From: "Scarhart" <scarhart at chivalry.com>
>Subject: RE: [Coastal] stargate/loch practice tonight is on
>To: "'Coastal Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'"
>	<coastal at ansteorra.org>
>The ground was damp but solid when I went by at 5:30, but it was lightly
>raining as well. Practice should be good to go, but wet.
>Andrew
>
>Madog said:
>As far as I can tell, the weather reports show it staying dry at U of H
>tonight (though just barely).  Unless someone else knows different, I'm
>guessing practice will be on?
>
>I'll be a little late getting there, but I'll be there eventually.  I
>haven't heard from the Stargate Marshall to know if he'll be there tonight
>or not.
>Madog

I don't know where you guys were, but Malachai and I were at UH.   :-)
I got to the park at 7pm, a bit drippy, not not enough to warrant an umbrella.
Ground was dry, air was cool, some damp on grass, but not slippery.
If you didn't see me I headed over to chapel to check out charter paint area.
Malachi got there around 7:25, and we stayed till 7:45, a few folks drove by
but never got out of their vehicles, though Malachai and I were standing by ours.

Maybe we'll see ya'll next time.
Cheers, Hillary