[Coastal] Estrella?

Scarhart scarhart at chivalry.com
Tue Nov 30 18:17:46 PST 2004

That would be a very fun trip! I've been to Estrella a couple of times (when
I lived in the Outlands) and had a great time. It's cold in the desert in
the winter, especially at night, but it's dry cold so the fires work
wonders. If my Atenvelt friends are correct, it's the biggest war in the
Knowne World, aside from Pennsic.