[Coastal] Fw: Melee practice, UoH

mike dowdy mdowdy at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 5 02:29:00 PDT 2004

this is official repeat message

Michael
----- Original Message -----
From: mike dowdy
To: Coastal Region of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2004 10:28 PM
Subject: Melee practice, UoH

The first Tuesday of October will be filled with the lovely and joyous sounds of swords slamming into helmets, the grunts from many a spear shot, and the smell of victory will be in the air. I don't know about yall, but, it makes me kinda giddy. The days grow shorter as does our time to get ready for war.

The weather is getting better and I look forward to seeing more folks out. With this fine weather we can practice, and practice makes perfect. Drills, short list of command walkthroughs and then we get busy with the fun stuff.

This would be a good opportunity to check your kit to make sure all is well before ya head out next month to not just one... but TWO great melee events.

Its at the University of Houston.. if ya need directions let us know.

Lets get out there and work that fighter foo that makes it  fun. See ya on the field

Michael,  Capt. of the Defenders of the Coast.