[Coastal] Heraldic consultation & fiber arts night

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Wed Oct 20 06:19:51 PDT 2004

 and, um, here’s what I have to say about it.  Ahem.  Sorry about the
earlier missive that seemed to go nowhere.  Here’s what I meant to say.

The Astros and the Cardinals, Astros leading the series 3 games to 2.  We
are one win away from the World Series.  Game 6 was going to be in St. Louis
Wednesday night; that is, until the Red Sox evened things up with the
Yankees and made their Game 7 the marquee game of the night.  So, here’s
what we’re going to do.

Gróa sez start coming over at about 6:30 or so for heraldic and fiber arts.
I sez, if you don’t mind the place not being Martha Stewart clean, bring
whatever drinks and snacks you want, and first pitch is at 3:15 pm.  Don’t
miss it.  DO, however, call (281-877-0357) to give a headcount for burgers
and dogs before you come, and also to get directions if you need them.  We
figure we can hold about 20 people before folks start leaking out the
windows, so be sure to call before you come over.

(In other words, ain’t gonna be no movie tonight, y’all
 there’s playoffs
afoot!)

And, oh yeah, Gróa told me to tell you not to forget your heraldic and fiber
arts stuff too.

Snorri