[Coastal] Clearing out some SCA-related stuff

Rikki Mitman rikkim at houston.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 13:40:43 PDT 2004

I'm clearing out some fabric (mostly cottons) and a little trim, plus some
extraneous craft supplies, at very reasonable prices -- I just need the
space. I figure the fabric and trim would be of interest to newcomers,
early-period types, and anyone who gets too hot in the Ansteorran sun!

I'm in Stargate (Houston). My house is located in the Spring Branch area,
where I-10 meets the west beltway. Anyone who's interested should come by
Wednesday evening around 7. Call if you need directions, 713-932-7071.

Thanks!

Teleri ferch Pawl

Rikki Mitman
Fireborn Beads