[Coastal] New Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal

Cynthia Whitford jaysmom at swbell.net
Wed Sep 15 04:26:42 PDT 2004

Unto the Great and Glorious population of Ansteorra does Lady Simone Valery la Rousse send warmest Greetings!

It is with great pleasure that I am able to announce at this time that my replacement as Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal is Baroness Claire Shayhan.  Please welcome her to the office and please continue to give her all the support that you have shown me over the past 2 years.  The Youth and I really appreciate all the help we have