[Coastal] Re: [ansteorra-yr] New Kingdom Youth Rapier Marshal

Cynthia Whitford jaysmom at swbell.net
Wed Sep 15 04:31:53 PDT 2004

well darn, I hadn't meant to send that quite yet - I was trying to save it
as a draft while I came up with some flowery words of thanks and praise for
all our youth, parents, marshals, heralds, list mistresses, water bearers,
the Crown, and general well-wishers who have made the program such a success
over the past two years.

so anyway - *Thank You* and there's the announcement!

thanks,
Simone Valery la Rousse
(former) KYRM