[Coastal] Golden Arrow X and String of Pearls

Penny Sampson plsampson at hotpop.com
Mon Sep 20 12:06:59 PDT 2004

Come one come all to the shire of Stonebridge Keep and join us as we
celebrate our 10th anniversary this coming weekend. Sept. 24-26 at
Brackenridge park in Edna tx.. We are also the first stop on the String
of Pearls tournament. We have lots more events added to our schedule
this year. The following classes will be offered.

weapon making
boffer authorization
youth bardic

We have added many events for children. Parents bring your young ones,
and have a fun filled family weekend.

A&S adult
A&S kids
Chivalry
Rapier
Boffer
Bardic
youth bardic
Archery
Throwing weapons
Stick horse equestrian
Volunteering ( will recieve pearls for volunteering)

Friday we will have a hospitality tent, and Saturday lunch a tavern
serving the following for $5.00 a plate.

smoked ribs
smoked chicken
cole slaw
tea

Directions:

>From Edna: Take hwy 111 south about 5 miles, and Brackenridge
park is on your right before the lake bridge.

>From Ganado: Take hwy 172 south 12 miles to stop sign. Turn right
onto hwy 111 about 5 miles across lake bridge on left.

If your coming from any way other than these two, please feel free
to contact me at plsampson at hotpop.com.
For more information go to:
http://stone-bridge-keep.ansteorra.org/

--