[Coastal] Coastal Coordination

Paul Matthews pem1968 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 15:32:23 PDT 2005

Throwing my 2pence in...

IF it is decided to augment (not the heraldic term btw) the war tabard, I personally would prefer a coastal badge upon the left breast of the tabard. I just don't like the extra material flying from the shoulder.

On the other hand, IF it is decided that a new tabard design is to be used, I like the idea of staying with the black and gold and using the Sable Star as a charge along with a Sable/ Gold Crescent. Say the Star in chief and the Crescent underneath somewhere?

Malcolm