[Coastal] Changes (Part 1 of 2)

Snorri Hallsson snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:52:22 PDT 2005

Greetings to all and apologies for the multiple posts:

Recently Gróa and I have been having e-mail issues, so we've opted to
change our e-mail addresses.  Effective immediately, we can be reached
at the following:

snorri.hallsson at gmail.com
groa.ulfsdottir at gmail.com

If we're in your address book, please change out our Roadrunner
accounts to the Gmail ones.  While the rr.com addresses are still
working, they are not reliably delivering to us at this time.

Also, if you've sent anything through a mailing list or privately to
either of us in the past two weeks that requires a response, please
resend it to the Gmail address(es) above if we have not responded to
you.

Thanks for your time.  You've already seen our identification.  Move along.

Is it May 19th yet?
Snorri and Gróa