[Coastal] steel sword training this weekend

drwise drwise at houston.rr.com
Sat Aug 20 06:11:19 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

Tomorrow we'll be hosting a steel sword training day at my place down in
Pearland starting around 9:00 a.m. and going till 2:00 or so.  This is
not for SCA combat since we will be using rebated steel swords as used
by groups such as the Jomsvikings <http://www.jomsvikings.com/> and the
Vikings <http://www.vikingsna.org/>.  This is in preparation for an
event in September, The First Big One TFBO. <http://www.vikingsna.org/tfbo/>

This is also the same style of combat that is used at the Battle of
Hastings re-enactment, the next major one being held in England next year.

If you are interested in training or just finding out more about these
groups just drop me a line for directions and schedule and such.

With regards,

Sir Alexis

281-482-3294