[Coastal] Stargate's Equestrian Practice

Laura Betenbaugh mbetenbaugh at houston.rr.com
Wed Aug 24 22:10:36 PDT 2005

Stargate's Equestrian Practice is scheduled for this coming Saturday, in
conflict with the LOR demo. If you have your heart set on riding in the heat
of an August Day, please email myself or Lady Annalise by friday morning,
and we will be there with bells on. Otherwise, we will be helping out with
the LOR demo (in the air conditioning).
  If you have been trying to reach Lady Annalies by email, and haven't heard
from her, her email address was changed to:  lcai_lcai at yahoo.com   without
warning, and she is having trouble getting the word out.
Lady Lorraine Fraser CGL