[Coastal] To hungry Yule Pilgrims

c lambright clambright2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 08:55:40 PST 2005

We let me tell you that #953 will knock your Pilgrim
sox off. You will have dreams about #954 and #959.

Not sure why it coded the Greek this way. Several
people said it was ok on their computer. Odd. Try the
very end of this message maybe it worked this time.
Thanks.

Event Stewards

--Pilgrim's Feast--

> First remove:
> ορεκτικά,
> marinated olives, garlic cheese and other delicacies
> to prepare your pilgrim's palet.
>
> Second remove: Vaclav's famous Onion Soup and
> pilgrim's flat bread.
>
> Third remove:  Souvlaki and various Greek vegetarian
> dishes on mini-crusader swords.
>
> Fourth remove:  κρέασ, a
> traditional Mediterranean dish.
>
> Final remove:

επιδόρπιο,
> Greek dessert, the perfect ending to your
pilgrimage.