[Coastal] St Andrew's Celtic Festival

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 6 20:16:27 PST 2005

Unto all dancers in the area...

It is once again that time of year when we hear the sounds of music in the Houston Heights.  On February 26, St Andrew's Church (1819 Heights Blvd.) is holding its Celtic Festival.

I am seeking as many dancers as possible to commit to coming out on the day of the demo.  As part of the commitment, it is necessary prepare properly.  This means i'll also need you at Sunday dance practice in January & February (1/8, 1/22 and 2/12) to work on the dances.

Please let me know if you are interested by emailing, calling or telling me personally.  I'd like to have a rough list of participants by the end of December so that I can work up the sets.  I'll post a bit later this month the dance list, but rest assured that it will bent heavily on English Country (go figure).

My contact information is below.

Thanking you in advance,
Ld Antonello del Bello
281-850-2443 (cell)