[Coastal] Stargate Yule Classes

lisabetta@kjsl.com lisabetta at kjsl.com
Fri Dec 9 07:05:18 PST 2005

We will also have a gate class from 10am-11
We have many who have taken the class, but have not signed up for a shift.
If you have taken the class, expect an email from me today.

Please email or call me if you wnat to work a shift.
281-658-5687

Nel servizio che rimango,
Signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte