[Coastal] No Youth Rapier Practice Tonight

DogDogCat@aol.com DogDogCat at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 15:04:45 PST 2005

It's 5pm and I'm going to go ahead and cancel youth rapier practice for
tonight. We've had steady rain in my part of the inner loop for the last couple
hours and weather.com shows high chance of rain all evening.

Sorry folks! Hopefully next week won't be so squishy!

** The usual disclaimer: I am cancelling *youth* rapier - I can't speak for
the adults. :)

Lady Juliana Blacke
Youth Rapier Marshal
Barony of the Stargate