[Coastal] Your land at Gulfwar XIV

HE Armand De Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Tue Feb 22 21:52:21 PST 2005

Upon the month of March, we go forth to war. Many of your brothers and sisters are preparing for the journey... now is the time to answer the call. Ansteorran valor is unlike any other, come and witness her glory on the field. If you are unable to go, send your banner or token...perhaps a weapon.
If you are indeed going.. send me your information, regardless if you pre-registered or not. I want to see you within the coastal encampment. Please pass this along to your groups.

The needed information:
1) SCA/mundane names
2) Tent size w/ropes< how many within under the age of 18
3) Date of arrival
4) Group camping with., ie. Stargate, Loch, Gates-Edge, Seawinds, Bordermarch, Greywood
5) Pre-registered? y/n

For Ansteorra, and all she stands for..
I remain,
        Armand