[Coastal] Heralds Warranting Class

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 24 05:52:15 PST 2005

For all those interested, I will be offering a Heralds Warranting Class at Westgate Winter Collegium this coming weekend (1/29).  For details on the event, consult your Black Star.  The class is scheduled for two hours.

If you are interested in becoming a local herald, taking the warranting class is encouraged.  Local heralds are required to have taken the class, or take it within the first three months of assuming the office, so taking it now will put you in a good position for when your local herald's office opens for applications.  There is no regional restriction on taking this class.  Your completion of the class will be forwarded to the Regional Herald of your home region.

If you have questions concerning the Heralds Warranting Class, please contact me.

In service,
Lord Alden Drake
Solstice Herald
(Coastal Regional Herald)