[Coastal] We're Back at New Location - North Houston Lunch Bunch - Wed. July 13, 2005

Dale Pollack d_pollack at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 8 20:35:17 PDT 2005

Greetings!

All are welcome to join the North Houston Lunch Bunch (basically a group
of SCAers and those who aren't SCAers but hang with us anyway).  We will
gather at Panda's Chinese Buffet (Supreme Soup and Salad closed its
doors) from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm next  Wednesday, July 13, 2005.

David's broken ankle is no longer a concern so he and I will again be at
the monthly gathering.  Supreme Soup and Salad has gone out of business
so we are going just around the corner to Panda's Chinese Buffet which
is located in the small shopping center on Greens Road.

Directions:  I-45 south, exit Greens Road, go west on Greens Road to 1st
light - Greens Parkway/Northborough.  Panda's is located in the shopping
center behind the Washington Mutual Bank directly across from the
Krogers.  At the light either u-turn on Greens Road or turn left onto
Greens Parkway then left into the Greens Crossing center.

Join us for lunch and conversation.  See you there!

Lady Melanie and Lord David Dayly